Sunday, September 12, 2010

Past

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness"
*1 John 1:9*

PAST:

Even though I come with a past
You still invite me to be a part of the cast
Looking past my faults, expecting little, just me
I come and bend down on my knee
I love you lord with all my heart
I follow you to the end of the world, never to be torn apart
There are hills bumps and bruises along the way
But i pray, worship and stand still trying never to stray
I write down my thoughts of the day,
repenting and playing my part
Doing my best never to depart
The pastor Preaches, words from the book of truth
Clenching the seat, begging for more,
I find my proof!




(Ladies, we have so much weight to bear sometimes dont do it alone, God's
Got the WHOLE world in his hands!!! Dont forget the little things that helped you understand the Love of God when you were just a small tyke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment