Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Times are tough, Temptations are all around, but pray for Jesus to lead the way

**Ladies I wrote this in Febuary 2010, this was the one year anniversary of something that happened to me, that took something from me, that has taken a very long time for me to get back, some of you can relate. Did you know every 5 minutes a woman is raped or assaulted in the US? Pray, stay with him, stay close to his words and his people, and worship him for he is the only one who can help us through anything we suffer from, fight with and soo much more!! It is my prayer that if this happened to you, you turn to him!!! NOT earthly temporary fixes**

Everydays a new day
But the task is to find the way
I love the lord with all my heart
But I feel as if I'm being torn apart
I love him deeply, I want to stand strong
But yet I fall to be left alone and wrong
I bleed, I sweat, I give and please others
But when you ask for something, I dont even bother
Im tired, burned, bruised & deeply sorry
I know I have a purpose,
I also know I make you worry
My heart hurts, it throbbs
A life given to me, an undeserving plea

I beg for forgiveness, and say it wont ever happen twice
& for awhile im nice
Happy and motivated in this life
Then it hits, the strife
The sadness seeps, deep within me

From your love
Thats simply above
A love I covet
Like a drunk to his beer
Hold me O Lord I need you now
In this I say to you as I "Bow"


________________________________________________________________________

[Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good. Romans 12: 9

(Seek happiness Ladies. there is only one way to TRUE Eternal Happiness)

1 comment:

  1. Posting the Poem to warrior poetry blog - k?
    Also the blog is looking good. you still need a "subscribe" box. what this does is to give people a place to enter their email. Then when u post a new entry they get notification. bloggers usually follow many people and the notifications help keep them up on their favorites...this blog will be so beneficial to those who want to keep up with you while u r in Afganinstan

    to get the subscribe box go to feedburner.com
    love u

    ReplyDelete